Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the Peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. Phillipians 4: 6-13
1. Practice petition – We need to go to God with our asks! This needs to be a constant discipline in our lives! As it says in Phillipians, in EVERY situation not just the small.
2. Practice the pivot – This is about focus, worship, and contentment. Contentment is something we all should pursue. Contentment takes practice as it is not natural for us to discover. It is not a future goal, but is a current reality.
3. Practice the present– Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Even when I don’t feel peace, the God of peace is with me. Psalm 139 :7-12
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
1. You need to practice because the repetition curates a heart of gratitude. Do not be anxious about anything, Right!
2. It takes 30 days to create a habit. It may be easier to keep up with physical habits like running or working out, but are we curating spiritual habits?
3. We need to read the Word of God over and over and over. Hebrews 4:12 says that God’s word is alive and active. That means that it is active in each believer.
4. Discipline can seems like an icky word, but there is freedom and intimacy within this practice. We have to take the Word at its entirety and be sure not pick and choose what we want to hear.
1. Diwali Festival in Cary was a blast
2. Progress in technology as we continue to implement Sales Force and our new website!
4. Thank you to our generous donors who make what we do every day such an honor as they stand beside us in living the dream!
3. Fleet Feet is an Annual Sponsor for our 5k events!
1. Podcast Living the Dream – to be released October 25th – pray for God’s goodness.
2. Praying that generosity would continue amongst those who meet GHI and our partners
About Kevin White
Kevin White is a Christian pastor, international speaker, and an international best-selling author. As a writer, Kevin’s newest book, Audacious Generosity, is a best new Christian Book of 2020. Audacious Generosity was an instant international best seller in India and the United States of America. Audacious Generosity is the New Book to Read in 2021. Look for it among Christianity books on Amazon and everywhere books are sold. Kevin’s why for life is to extend access to Jesus to all people world-wide. Kevin loves to motivate people how to encounter the presence of God in their everyday life.
As a seasoned entrepreneur, Kevin has started and helped start hundreds of businesses, churches, and nonprofit organizations. Kevin is an expert in church leadership and business development. Kevin’s shepherd’s heart can be seen in his speaking and writing. He integrates Biblical principles and worship into everything he does. Kevin’s strategy is to help people transform into the likeness of Jesus. Find more from Kevin White including his blog, podcast shows, YouTube Channel, and Generously Blessed 1MM One Minute Motivational Series at https://kevinwhite.us
About Global Hope India
Kevin White is the Founder/Executive Director of Global Hope India, a Christian mission organization focused on sharing the gospel in India and among Indian Nationals world-wide. We facilitate virtual mission teams to India and short-term mission teams in-person in India. These teams empower the church in India with pastoral training, youth pastor training, children’s ministry, church planting strategy, church planting ministry, and medical missions.
Global Hope India is a Christian charity that raises funds for India. 92% of every dollar given benefits gospel outreach projects in India such as church planting, orphan care, clean water projects, bibles, medical clinics, etc. Our partners in India serve the Baptist mission in India, Church of God in India as well as independent Christian churches. We do one thing – advance the gospel in India. We do it in one way – through the local church in India. Join us today by praying for India, giving to God’s work in India and going virtually or in person to make disciples in India. Find out more information at https://globalhopeindia.org
GHI Resources & Contact Info:
Resource CenterGHI FacebookGHI Instagram: @globalhopeindiaGHI Twitter: @globalhopeindia