GHI’s Strategy for Covid-19 Relief in India
GIVE NOW: Covid-19 Relief Fund
Our long-term, vetted, and trusted partners in India are focused on 3 areas of relief:
- VACCINES: $20 vaccinates 1 person. India has partially or fully immunized less than 10% of its 1.35 billion people.
- GROCERIES: $14 provides 1 weeks worth of grains to a family of 4.
- MEDICAL EXPENSES: Medical bills obviously vary: It cost $350 a day to treat Covid-19 in a hospital. That’s more than most Indians make in 3 months.
Please pray with us a millions of dollars in aid is needed as soon as possible.
- We know of over 1M families needing groceries today. (Total cost: $14M)
- We are ready to vaccinate 10,000 people ASAP (Total cost: $200k)
- Medical bill assistance (Total Cost: $3.7M provides 1,500 people 7 days of hospital treatment)
Full Transparency Provided
Check back at globalhopeindia.org for a full report and photos of impact.
About Global Hope India
For over 20 years Global Hope India has been empowering NGO’s in India with needed resources for vulnerable populations. As a federally recognized 501 C 3 not-for-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible.
92% of every dollar given to GHI benefits programs in India. GHI has taken over 1,000 volunteers to serve in India.
The organization focuses on Leader Development, Child Development, and Village Development.
GHI partners with long-term, vetted, and trusted NGO’s throughout India. Partners are accountable to provide reports and photos for every project funded. GHI’s staff and board members visit all partners regularly to maintain healthy partnerships.
For security reasons GHI’s Board Members and Partners are intentionally not listed on our website. Full transparency is available in person and at IRS.gov and the charity monitoring organization shown in the footer of our website. Please contact us if you need any additional information.
GHI’s sister organization, carrythewaternc.org has collected over $500,000 for clean water projects in India.
Visit globalhopeindia.org and learn how you can get involved.