Moses reported this to the Israelites, but they did not listen to him because of their discouragement and harsh labor. Then the Lord said to Moses, 11 “Go, tell Pharaoh king of Egypt to let the Israelites go out of his country.” But Moses said to the Lord, “If the Israelites will not listen to me, why would Pharaoh listen to me, since I speak with faltering lips?” Exodus Chapter 5 – 6:13
Even though Moses was bold enough to ask, things got worse for the Israelites and Pharaoh came to resent them
God is requiring obedience from Moses – Go back and ask Pharaoh again. Over and Over he had to go back.
So, keep asking, even when things get harder, even when it doesn’t seem to make sense. keep asking
- He is a God that says keep asking so go and tell Pharaoh
- We need to persevere.
- Asking does not mean there will be immediate results.
- We need to focus on Christ and not on our own abilities.
- We are called to obey in spite of our inadequacies.
- Just because life is hard doesn’t mean God isn’t moving
- God does provide deliverance.
- When we don’t trust God, we will end up being angry with him. We are angry at others when we only think of ourselves
- The Morrisville Trunk Or Treat: Fun time with the community!
- Our Living the Dream Podcast was approved by Apple!
- Evangelizing Concert went well despite heavy rains in Nagaland, India
- One of our Partners is speaking at a Church in Nagaland, India – Prayer that God would speak.
- Pray for India. Nagaland is looking to break away from India, pray that families and partners would be safe
- Flooding in Dimapur – pray as many families houses are completely un
About Kevin White
Kevin White is a Christian pastor, international speaker, and an international best-selling author. As a writer, Kevin’s newest book, Audacious Generosity, is a best new Christian Book of 2020. Audacious Generosity was an instant international best seller in India and the United States of America. Audacious Generosity is the New Book to Read in 2021. Look for it among Christianity books on Amazon and everywhere books are sold. Kevin’s why for life is to extend access to Jesus to all people world-wide. Kevin loves to motivate people how to encounter the presence of God in their everyday life.
As a seasoned entrepreneur, Kevin has started and helped start hundreds of businesses, churches, and nonprofit organizations. Kevin is an expert in church leadership and business development. Kevin’s shepherd’s heart can be seen in his speaking and writing. He integrates Biblical principles and worship into everything he does. Kevin’s strategy is to help people transform into the likeness of Jesus. Find more from Kevin White including his blog, podcast shows, YouTube Channel, and Generously Blessed 1MM One Minute Motivational Series at https://kevinwhite.us
About Global Hope India
Kevin White is the Founder/Executive Director of Global Hope India, a Christian mission organization focused on sharing the gospel in India and among Indian Nationals world-wide. We facilitate virtual mission teams to India and short-term mission teams in-person in India. These teams empower the church in India with pastoral training, youth pastor training, children’s ministry, church planting strategy, church planting ministry, and medical missions.
Global Hope India is a Christian charity that raises funds for India. 92% of every dollar given benefits gospel outreach projects in India such as church planting, orphan care, clean water projects, bibles, medical clinics, etc. Our partners in India serve the Baptist mission in India, Church of God in India as well as independent Christian churches. We do one thing – advance the gospel in India. We do it in one way – through the local church in India. Join us today by praying for India, giving to God’s work in India and going virtually or in person to make disciples in India. Find out more information at https://globalhopeindia.org
GHI Resources & Contact Info:
Resource CenterGHI FacebookGHI Instagram: @globalhopeindiaGHI Twitter: @globalhopeindia