12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by[c] that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. 13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. John 17: 12-16
“Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures.” Luke 24:45 NIV
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1: 7 NIV
- Pray that God would open up eyes in India, that they would understand the Scriptures
- The Spirit of God is a Spirit of power, love, & self discipline.
- Love is so powerful.
- Assigned to stay in the world.
- God’s word fills us with joy. Need joy? Need to be in the Word.
- God promises we will be safe from the evil one.
- We are called to protect & guard one another.
- We are called to live set apart for God’s glory.
- Protection and being set apart for God’s glory is what brings unity.
- Important to share what God has given you before the day is over.
- Executive Coaching w/ Bart & Joe
- ITC Bible College Students
- Annual Giving Statements sent out
- Podcasts audience increased significantly in January.
- Favor with God and man
- Concessions for the concert
- Volunteers for the concert
- LTD & MCML Podcast recordings
- Trip dates for 2020
- February tasks
- The Church in India